AIS LLC. is an American owned and operated manufacturer of HDPE fabricated fittings. Our primary goal is to supply our customers with quality products at a competitive price putting the customer needs first. An extensive inventory and ability to fabricate on demand allows us to provide our customers with the products they need to meet their time table. We can manufacture up to 24" IPS tees, reducing tees, 45 and 60 degree laterals, true wyes and any radius elbows. AIS has the ability to manufacture flanges as well as any sheet product that may be required such as dual containment centralizers, valve spacers, manhole covers seep rings or other customer designed products.
All fittings for HDPE pipe meet or exceed the following specifications:
- ASTM F2620 Standard Practice for Heat fusion Joining of Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings.
- ASTM F714 Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (SDR-PR), based on outside diameter.
- D3350 Standard Specification for Polyethylene Plastic Pipe and Fittings Materials.
- ASTM D3035 Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (SDR-PR). Based on controlled outside diameter.
- Fittings can be made to AWWA C906 per request.